Holi is called the “Festival of Colours ” .
The festival signifies the triumph of good over evil . Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love, and for many it’s a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships. The festival also celebrates the beginning of a good spring harvest season
About the Holi Colours inside the Happy Holi Box :
Yellow depicts prosperity, brilliance, energy and peace. Pink is known as the colour of universal love, compassion, kindness and cooperation. Green depicts life and nature. It also represents pride, positivity, freshness, and coolness. Orange represents a new day, new beginnings, progress, spiritual path, and the attainment of knowledge.
Rangeela Holi ke Rang is Non-Toxic Specially Formulated ready to use Gulal for all celebrations like Holi, Weddings, Diwali and can be used for Rangoli
Rangeela Holi Ke Rang is washable gulal and is easy to remove from skin, hair and fabrics. It does not stain any surface and can be washed off from face, clothes and hair
This specially formulated non-toxic Gulal is safe for children over ages of 3 years
CE-Certified, Conforms to EN71-3 European Standards
About the Plush Dolls:
Soft toys and children share an adorable bond. They become playmates and play a vital role in shaping a child’s moral and ethical compass. Children often get attached to their toys and prefer travelling the world with them.
Lord Narasimha and Prahlada Plush Dolls are perfect for open ended play. They are made of high quality materials (Lycra cloth and poly cotton) and are washable and non toxic. These soft toys ensure safety and durability .Let’s cuddle and snuggle with our kids , engage them in a story telling session about Holi , introduce them to Indian mythology , why we celebrate Holi in a fun and learning manner with the story book and dolls .
Why you should bring these Indian dolls home for your child ?
- Learn through play – An adorable dolls set that engages kids to learn through creative pretend play . It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child .
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian Gods and Goddess in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence
- Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity
- The dolls provides hours of relaxation and fun
- It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one
- A great way to bond through a fun play activity for children, siblings, family and friends.
There are no reviews yet.