Screw jacks are used to lift, hold and position the load. They are suitable for a variety of applications like lifting moderately heavy weights, such as vehicles. Aim of this experiment is to depict the functioning of a screw jack.
This Screw Jack DIY Kit helps :
- Learn about the concept of mechanical advantage.
- Learn about practical applications of Screw jacks.
- Coorelation between theory and practical becomes easier.
- Provide joyful and meaningful learning experience in respective subject and inculcate a scientific attitude.
- Working Model Project Kit / Working Experiments. Ideal for Children, School, Learning Project Activity, Children can use their Creativity & Understand fundamentally.