I tried making the Ant-Man Helmet with Cardboard. I wanted to make it completely with Cardboard and also keep it easy for all my viewers, so tried not to use the hot glue gun as well. Guess the shape could be a little better but I am sure you will still enjoy the DIY video… Specially enjoy the Ant Man special effects, I worked hard on these…
How to make Ant Man Helmet Mask with Cardboard
- Craft Scissors
- Acrylic colors
- Tissue paper
- Paint brushes
- Cello Tape
- Red Transparent Paper
Step by Step DIY Process to make Ant Man Helmet with Cardboard:
- Cut 2 pieces of ant man shape (according to your head size)
- Take a long piece of cardboard , fold it continuously from one side
- Cut from one side of the cardboard in the shape of eyes and paste red transparent paper on it.
- Now paste and adjust the cardboard on the ant man shaped piece
- Next cut a cardboard circle for the nose/snout piece, you can choose to make a layer of 2 pieces of the same shape and size
- Take a piece of rectangular cardboard and wrap it on the circles (use another cardboard to wrap
if required) using tape; nose or snout of Ant Man helmet is ready
- Cut two small pieces of cardboard in the shape of the eyes outline, paste it around the eyes – as shown on the video
- Now paste the nose of ant man below the eyes and adjust it through tape . Cover the rest
of the mask with small pieces of cardboard.
- Take four circles of cardboard (one big and one small ) and paste on each side of the helmet
- Take another piece of long cardboard and fold it a bit on one side and paste it diagonally
on each side of the helmet to create the antennas of the helmet.
- Paste tissue paper on the entire helmet using Fevicol water mixture.
- You can now color it with the same Ant Man helmet colors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes you can definitely see through this helmet mask. Everything appears to be red.