Do you love flying kites. I love to fly kites on 15th August Independence Day or on Makar Sankranti. But as always, I don’t want to buy my kites from the market, so I decided to make a BATMAN kite (Patang) for myself – it looks really cool and it flies really well too.
Batman Kite made with Newspaper
Step by Step DIY Process:
- Cut a square piece of newspaper (40 :40 cm ) in the shape of a kite
- Fold the kite from the center
- Draw batman symbol on any one side
- Cut the shape drawn from the bottom of the kite ONLY
- Open the newspaper and complete the batman symbol
- Paint the batman side black and paint rest of the side white
- Now paste 1 flexible wooden stick at the center of the kite
- Place the 2nd flexible wooden stick in the form of a cross and paste with paper on both right and left corners of the kite
- Let the kite dry and you are ready to fly it!
Try this and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP!