Do you know what is a Volcano? A Volcano is a rupture in the crust of the Earth, that allows hot lava, volcanic ash, and gases to escape from a magma chamber below the surface. I thought it was a good idea to make a model project of Volcano to demonstrate a volcanic eruption.
How to make a Volcano Model Project for School showing volcanic eruption
- Plastic mold of Volcano – BUY HERE
- Baking Soda
- Washing liquid
- Color (shades of orange and yellow)
Step by step DIY process:
- Take a plastic mold and add baking soda
- Add color in it
- Then add washing liquid (just a spoon)
- Add vinegar which will lead to spread of gases from it
- Volcano erupts!!
(In case it doesn’t , add a bit more vinegar)