Hawk Eye’s Bow and Quiver are a pair of specialized tools used by former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and Avenger, Hawk Eye. Serving as his primary weapons, Hawk Eye carries a unique, collapsible re curve bow along with a mechanized quiver that stores and deploys his trick arrows. Today, we will try to make the Bow and Arrow of Hawk-Eye with newspaper and cardboard in a very simple manner. I am sure you will all love it and will find it easy to make by following these simple DIY Hawk-Eye Bow and Arrow steps.
How to make Bow and Arrow with Newspaper and Cardboard
- Rubber Bands
- Aluminium Foil
- Cardboard box
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
Step by Step process for Bow and Arrow DIY:
- Take a sheet of newspaper and start rolling it, glue it on the end, make 8 rolls of newspaper.
- From 8 rolls make two slides by glueing 4 rolls in each slide.
- Paste both the slides one upon another using fevicol.
- Take a sheet of newspaper and wrap it around rolls, leaving the edges unwrapped.
- Mould the edges, and stick them properly and cut them evenly so that it looks like a bow.
- Cut 4 pieces of cardboard and paste them on the bow to design it as shown in the video.
- Take a strip of newspaper and wrap it on the bow above the cardboards pieces as shown in the video
- Cut 3 more cardboard shaped as (0 oval) paste them around the bow as shown in the video.
How to make Arrows for the Bow
- Roll the Newspaper as the first step, and stick aluminium foil paper on the top of it.
- Similarly, make desirable amounts of arrows.
- Take a cardboard box of a size which can carry your Arrows
- Make a thick strip of Newspaper. Stick their edges together, it becomes like a belt.
- Paste the cardboard box upon the junction of edges. and your arrow holder is ready.
- Paint all the tools as painted in the video.
Hooray! Your HawkEye Bow and Arrow is ready and you can play with it. Try making this Hawk-Eye Bow and Arrow at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.