Pokémon is a famous cartoon series, which is a role-playing game based on building a team of monsters aka pokémons to battle other pokémons in the quest to become the best. These Pokémons are captured and contained in a ball known as Poké Ball, and today, I will make a DIY Poké Ball and catch my favourite Pokémons.
How to make a POKEBALL with Cardboard
Material Required to make a Pokeball:-
- Flexible Cardboard
- Cricket Ball
- Craft Scissors
- Tissue Paper
- Acrylic Colors
Capture Your Favorite Pokémon Following These Simple Steps:-
- Take a flexible cardboard piece and a normal cricket ball.
- Wrap the cardboard piece around the ball using a cello-tape.
- Make cuts on the cardboard using the craft scissors as shown in the video.
- Overlap the cuts above each other and paste it using cello-tape, so as to get the desired
- Follow the same process to get two semi-spherical shapes.
- Take a strip of flexible cardboard and apply fevicol on the half part of it and paste it on
the one part of Poké Ball.
- Paste the two parts of the ball with cello-tape(as shown in video) and now the ball is
- Cut a small circle of cardboard and paste it on the lower part of the ball.
- Cover the ball with tissue paper.
- Paint the ball red and white.
Hooray! Your amazing Poké Ball is ready and you can catch your favourite pokémons using it.
Try making this amazing Poké Ball at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.