Captain America-Steve Rogers has been seen riding a motorcycle in several movies, though in most of the movies he’s been riding the Harley Davidson Street 750, in some instances he can still be seen riding the Iron 883! I enjoy his bikes a lot, so I wanted to make a toy motorcycle for myself with cardboard and paper. You can also make this simple motorcycle toy at home and enjoy playing with it.
DIY Captain America Motorcycle Toy
Follow these easy DIY Steps to make Captain America Motorcycle with cardboard:-
- Cut three pieces of cardboard as shown in the video and paste them one above one with glue.
- Now cut four pieces as shown in the video and paste them one above one, two cardboard each side of before stepping as shown in the video.
- Cut ten small prices and paste them one above one, similarly make one more and paste them as shown.
- Take a waste paper and start rolling from the corner to make a thin strip. Similarly, make two more.
- Start rolling the thin strips so that it forms as a wheel, use all the three strips for making a wheel. Make two wheels.
- Take two pieces of cardboard and paste it on the wheel as shown.
- With the help of a thin pen-refill roll a paper and fold it from between.
- Assemble the rest parts as shown in the video.
- Paint the motorcycle.
Hurray! Try making this at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Captain America uses a Harley Davidson Street 750 Motorcycle in the First Avenger Movie.
Yes, you can.