Ben 10 Kevin’s car was a green, black muscle car owned by Kevin Levin. It is equipped with Plumber technologies as well as the off-road capability and numerous other alien technology, including weapons, missile launchers and rocket boosters. Today, I modified my old broken car into amazing Ben 10 Kevin’s car. Try this easy cardboard craft and make your own ultimate car.
DIY Ben 10 Car
Follow these easy DIY steps to modify broken toy car to Ben 10 Ultimate Car:
- Take your old working broken car and take out its battery and top plastic cover carefully, now we are left with only the base of the car and all the working parts like lights, wheels and motor.
- Now we will make a car on the base and for that cut to pieces of cardboard of the shape of sides of the car and paste in both sides of the car as shown in the video.
- Cut a cardboard piece for the bonnet of the car and paste it carefully with cello-tape.
- Cut two strips of the cardboard and paste it in the back of the car as shown in the video.
- Cut a piece of the cardboard with two holes for led panel and paste it in the front of the car.
- Make a roof of the car with 5 pieces of cardboard and paste them on the top of the car.
- Now we will give finishing touching to the car and paste a piece of cardboard on the bonnet, attach side view mirrors and add front and back bumper.
- Paste tissue paper on the body of the car.
- Paint the car green as shown in the video
- Your Ultimate toy car is ready for play.
Hurray! Your own Ben 10 Kevin’s car ready for action! Try making this Ultimate Car at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes you can use any car
Can we use thermacol instead of cardboard?
It is bit difficult to cut thermacol in exact shape so I would prefer to use cardboard as it is comparatively easy to handle.