I always wanted a Iron man suit (Armor). I told my father and he suggested that we should try and make it on our own. We started thinking from scratch and together came up with this unique idea, not only did it help me think creatively, it also helped me understand my first electric circuit to embed the light in the Iron Man Arc Reactor.
Iron Man Armor Made with Cardboard for Kids
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Acrylic paint
- Adhesive (Fevicol)
- Cardboard ( approx 3-4 pieces)
- Small electric Bulb
Step by step process to make the Iron Man Armor with Cardboard:
- Take two cardboard pieces and cut it according to the chest size of your child and leave some extra space on both the sides as shown in the picture below
2. Take two pieces of cardboard for shoulder (rectangular pieces) , take three pieces in trapezium shaped for fixing chest piece
3. Take a plastic box to create the chest piece of iron man
4. Connect the battery with the switch and wire (take your elder’s help while doing it)
5. Now try to fix the bulb inside the triangle box and paste the battery on side of the box as shown.
6. Now apply hot glue gun on the plastic box and paste it on the cardboard piece
7. Now paste the trapezium success cardboard piece on the true sides of the triangular plastic box on the chest piece as shown
8. Apply hot glue gun on the shoulder piece and paste it on the two cardboard on one side and similarly do it with the other shoulder piece also on the other side
9. Your iron man suit is ready and now color it red and golden as mark 32 iron man suit
10. Fix the switch of the bulb in the front so you can easily turn it on an off
Your Iron Man Mark 32 Armor suit is ready to play. Have fun! Try making this at home and share your pictures with us on our Facebook Group.