Baal Veer is an Indian Super Hero kid who saves the world from the evil forces. Baal Veer Returns is a very popular TV Series among kids in India. I have already made the Baalveer Returns Headband with Cardboard. So, today I decided to make Baal Veer’s main powerful weapon ‘Baalveer Hammer’ from scratch using cardboard. I tried to make it as real as I could. Try making this cool hammer for yourself or for your kid and tell me if you like Thor’s Stormbreaker or Baal Veer Hammer?
How to make Baal Veer Returns Hammer with Cardboard
- Cello Tape
- Black Sketch Pen
- Tissue Paper
Follow these simple steps to make DIY Baal Veer Returns Hammer:-
- Cut two pieces of cardboard in the shape of a hammer.
- Join their top with another rectangular shaped cardboard.
- Fold the structure and cover all the sides with cardboard.
- Make ten newspaper rolls, stick them all together for making a handle.
- Tilt the newspaper rolls outwards from one edge and paste them into the inner side of the cardboard hammer.
- Take rectangular cardboard with a circular hole at center and paste it in such a manner that it fits between parallel sides of the hammer and Newspaper’s Handle goes inside the circle, as shown in the image.
- For giving support to handle stick 4-5 cardboard pieces in a tilt with the joint of the hammer and handle as shown.
- Stuff the hollow hammer with Newspaper and cover them with cardboard.
- Wrap the handle with a newspaper sheet.
- Paste tissue paper all over the hammer.
- Make two decorative cutouts of cardboard as shown and paste them upon the hammer.
- Paint hammer with metallic paint and use sketches for other decoration
That’s it, now you are ready to play with it! Hooray! Baal Veer’s Powerful hammer is ready for action! Play like a superhero using this amazing hammer at home. Try making this DIY Baalveer Returns Hammer at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP