Pikachu is a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur with two horizontal brown stripes on its back. It is an Electric-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It evolves from Pichu when leveled up with high friendship and evolves into Raichu when exposed to a Thunder Stone. It is the main and most liked Pokémon among kids. You remember we made a Pokeball with Cardboard? Many of you asked me that we made the Pokeball but we did not have a Pokemon to plat with. So, I decided to make Pikachu at home with a newspaper. Follow these simple steps and make one Pikachu toy for yourself or for your kid.
Pokemon Pikachu DIY Paper Craft Idea
- Cello Tape
- Tissue Paper
- Black Color Marker
Follow these simple steps to make DIY Pokémon – Pikachu Toy:-
- Cut the cardboard in the shape of a Pikachu.
- Crush the newspaper into a newspaper ball and paste it above the cardboard with glue.
- Secure the newspaper on cardboard by taping it with cello Tape by outwards.
- Similarly, paste newspaper onto the other side of cardboard.
- Similarly follow the above four steps to make two pieces of ears, two pieces of arms, two pieces of foot and one piece of tail, according to their respective shapes and sizes.
- Paste all the parts together so that a body of Pikachu is formed.
- Pate tissue all over the body of Pikachu with glue.
- After the glue is dried, Decorate your Pikachu with acrylic paint or any other paint of your choice
Hooray! Pikachu Toy is ready for playing! Follow these steps and make more Pokemons at home using newspapers. Try making this Pikachu at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.