Falcon’s wings are retractable, and attached to the back of Falcon’s costume. In appearance, they resemble the Earth-12041 version. These wings have the ability to detach from the rest of Falcon’s costume and become a remote-controlled weapon capable of creating a destructive tornado. Today, I help you make these amazing foldable Falcon wings with the help of newspapers. Follow these simple steps and make this amazing Avengers Falcon Wings. To complete the looks – I also made the Falcon Goggles!
Avengers Faclon Wings which fold into the Exo Jet Pack
- Acrylic Paint
- Cello tape
- Screw driver
- Hot Glue gun and Glue Sticks
Follow these simple steps to make DIY Avengers Falcon Wings:-
- Cut the Cardboard of size 40 × 30 cm.
- Make some cut marks on it as shown in the image.
- Take long newspaper strips, colour it with black colour and tape it up so that it becomes strong.
- Pass the newspaper strips through the cardboard cut marks as shown and secure the joints with cello tape.
- Paste another layer of cardboard above it with the help of glue gun or you can use Fevicol.
- Stick the newspaper strips as a manner shown, making a loop-like structure of a backpack.
- Stick Velcro at the edges of the belt forming handles of the backpack.
- Take two cardboard rolls of 3 cm width and stick it on the top of the backside of the backpack.
- Take a 36cm length cardboard, cut in the pattern of wings from the top and bottom. Make a hole of the size of a roll used above and make a small hole few distances below from it for the screw.
- Take a 20 cm cardboard, cut in the pattern of wings from the top and bottom. Keep it above the edge of the previous wing and make two adjacent holes on them for the screws.
- Take a 30 cm cardboard and cut it in the pattern of a wing from top and bottom. Keep it above the edge of the previous wing and make two adjacent holes on them for screws.
- Similarly by following the above three rules make another side of the wing.
- Remove the downwards screw and fold the cardboard up on the backpack.
- Take another piece of cardboard of 40×30 cm and paste it above the rolls.
- Make three boxes from cardboard as shown.
- Paste above the backpack.
- Use Velcro to seal the wings with a backpack as shown in the video.
- Paint your backpack and decorate it.
- Ready to play with it!
Hooray! Avengers Falcon Wings is ready for action! Save the world like a superhero using this amazing Falcon Wings. Try making this DIY Falcon Wings at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.