I love playing with my Hot Wheels Cars and Hot Wheels Track Sets! Last week I made an Avengers Hot Wheels Car Launcher and it was so much fun to play with. So to double the fun, I wanted to make an Avengers Mega Hauler Truck to carry my Hot wheels cars… And that is how this idea came through. I hope you like it.
Avengers Hot Wheels Mega Hauler Rig Truck DIY
Material Required to make your own Hot Wheels Toy Truck:
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Scissors and Cutters
- Acrylic Colors
- Screw, Nut and Washers
- Few tooth-picks
Step by Step process to make your toy truck:
- Take a few cardboard pieces in the shape of the truck design you like
- Paste the pieces together to form the carriage of the Hauler – remember to attach a small extended cardboard piece on one of the edge to finally join the hauler with the truck
- Similarly paste the pieces of cardboard to make the cabin of the truck – again remember to have an extension at the back to connect with the hauler (as shown in the video)
- Cut cardboard circles and paste together to make the tyres
- Stick a toothpick into one of the tyre and put a smaller straw piece through the toothpick
- Paste the other tyre on the other end of the toothpick
- Similarly make 2 more tyre sets
- Join small pieces of cardboard to make small blocks – make 3 such blocks
- Paste 2 blocks at the bottom of the front cabin piece of the truck and 1 block at the end of the hauler
- Paste the wheel sets at the below these blocks – as shown in the video
- Paint and decorate your Hot Wheels Toy truck in your favorite color and design
- Now join the front cabin and the rear hauler by passing a screw through the cardboard extensions and securing it with a nut
Your Hot Wheels Toy Truck is ready to play. This mega hauler can carry 2 Hot Wheels Toy Cars at the same time! And it is really fun to play with too.
Try making this at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.
Many of you tried making this Awesome Hot Wheels truck and shared the pictures with us on our Facebook Group. Here are some of the best pictures… Keep it up everyone!