Spiderman- Iron Spider Legs aka Iron Spider Armour is a suit designed and built by Tony Stark for Peter Parker to use it as an Avenger. It was presented to Peter after he prevented Vulture from stealing equipment from a Stark Cargo Plane and its weaponry, including new electroshock blasters in the mechanical spider-legs. I tried making these Iron Spider Legs at home with newspaper and cardboard.
How to make life size Spider Man Iron Spider Legs with Cardboard and Newspaper
- Cello Tape
- Metallic Paint
- Tissue Paper
- Black Paint
- Craft Scissors
Step by Step instructions to make Spider Man Iron Spider Legs
- Take a newspaper and make 6 big rolls out of them and paste them altogether from the centre, it forms like a rod of 6 rolls.
- Mould the paper rod from one edge after leaving some space, tape it on the curve.
- Take a newspaper stripe and cover paste it over the tape.
- Similarly, mould 3 more curves after some distance in the same paper rod such that it takes the shape of a spider’s leg. And repeat the same process of taping and covering it from newspaper stripes.
- Paste newspaper to paper spider leg and paint it with metallic paint
- Repeat all the above 5 steps 3 more times and 4 spider legs will form.
Now we will prepare a backpack for spider legs.
- Take two pieces of cardboard and cut them into shapes as shown, paste them both with fevicol.
- Take 3 wide and long stripes of newspaper, paint them with black color and cover them with tape to strengthen them.
- Mark 6 cuts on cardboard as shown in the video and insert the strips from the cuts in cardboard as shown.
- Join 2 strips to make it one long strip and align it in the manner as shown in the video, so that it becomes a small backpack as shown in the video.
- Paste Velcro on the edges of the strip, so that it becomes a wearable backpack.
- Paste the spider legs upon the backpack, and cover the backpack by pasting cardboard onto the top and sideways of it.
- Paste tissue paper upon the whole cardboard area and paint it with black color.
- Cut a spider that fits in the backpack’s area, color it with a golden color and paste it on top of the backpack.
Your iron spider legs are ready ta-da.! Enjoy. 😀