As all of you know, November is my Birthday month. And this time it became even more special as I was visited by 2 really cool youtubers – Arni Uncle and Nikki Didi. Both of them visited my place for my birthday and we had so much fun making these really cool and simple Iron Man, Batman and Captain America Masks with Paper Plates for my Birthday!!! This is really the best Birthday Party Craft ever…
Best Paper Plate Craft Activity for Birthday Parties
- Paper Plates
- Acrylic Colors
- Templates – Iron Man, Captain America, Bat Man, Hulk and Spider Man
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the Super Hero Mask Templates here.
- Take a print out of the Templates.
- Paste the print out of your favorite superhero on the paper plate.
- Take a cut out of the paper plate as per the template.
- Paint the cut out as per the colors of your superhero.
- Let it dry.
- Attach the ribbon to the mask with the help of a stapler.
It is as simple as this and your favorite Super Hero Paper Plate Mask is ready. Try it out and share the pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.
For your next Birthday, keep this simple Birthday Party craft in mind and have fun with your friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, it is not necessary. In fact I recommend everyone to try making craft without using templates. It is really your choice. Templates are ONLY to make it a fun activity for everyone in the Birthday Party.
Yes definitely. You can even use Oil Pastels, Sketch Pens or any other colors you are comfortable with.