My favorite superhero is Spiderman and Today I made Spiderman Pocket Diary. I needed a diary but the markets are closed because of Corona Virus lockdown, so I thought of making my own Spiderman Diary at home with waste paper. It came out really awesome, I am certainly going to make a few more in future! Try making your own pocket diary of your favorite superhero.
Spiderman Pocket Diary DIY
- A4 sized white sheets
- Black sheets
- Favourite action hero cutout or sticker.
Follow These Simple DIY Steps and make Mini Pocket Diary:-
- Use used A4 size paper with one side empty and other side has been used already.
- Fold it into two and cut them from between
- Fold the leftover as shown in the video.
- Similarly, make 10 sheets and stick them all together.
- And cover the used side of sheets as shown.
- Now take a black paper, fold it as shown in the video.
- Paste your favourite cartoon character cut out on the outside of the black paper and to make it strong tape all over the paper.
- Use the black sheet as the diary cover as shown in the video.
- Your pocket diary is ready.
Check out my other Spiderman DIY’s below :
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, increase the size of the paper depending upon the size of the diary required. One may use textured paper, khadi paper for the inside and the outside cover as well