Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer and editor Stan Lee. Spider-Man has spider-like powers, including superhuman strength. He used his web shooter to cleave to most objects. He is also highly agile and has wonderful reflexes. Spider-Man also has a “spider-sense,” which warns him of potential danger. Spider-Man has introduced robotics to its powers. Today I will prepare a Spider Man mask in very easy DIY steps, follow these steps and make one for you and play like a real spiderman.
Spider Man Mask DIY
Follow these Simple DIY Steps to make Spider Man Mask:
- Take cardboard that is used to hold new shirts, as it is flexible. Fold it from the middle and sketch spider man’s half-face on it.
- Keep some margin space and do the face cutting. Carefully do the eyes cutting too.
- Make small cuts on edges and fold it to make a mask shape.
- Take a newspaper and cut it into small pieces.
- Take glue and water, make a mixture of it. Stick all the pieces of Newspaper on the mask in different layers.
- Paint red colour on mask and black on the perimeter of eyes, and with black paint make web-like structure on a face mask as shown.
- Take a transparent sheet, draw eyes on it and cut them, paste a net material on eye sheets.
- Paste the eyes sheets from the back of the spiderman mask on the eyes position.
- Now take an elastic band of your size and stick them on the corner of the mask so that you can wear it and it doesn’t fall.
- Now you are ready to play with your spiderman mask.
Hurray! Your own Spiderman Face Mask is ready for action! Try making this Spider-man Face Mask at home and share your pictures with us on our FACEBOOK GROUP.
Check out my other Spiderman DIY’s below :